– Obviously, I’m not certain (yet?) which ATL(/AL vs AR) and Bay Area venues(/promoters) are happening; I have conflicting information on these scores. History suggests BGCA will beat Shoreline (pushing back the Bend and maybe BC dates), and logic suggests Encore will beat Lakewood, but I think that at least one of those is wrong, and yes, two nights at Lakewood is absolutely in play. My placing Shoreline first, however (and corollary description of the Northwestern dates above it), was a choice made more for readability than accuracy.
– The suggestion here is, yes, that there may be no Colorado shows this Summer. If Colorado does happen, and I think it may, I’m fairly confident it will be the usual Dick’s run (TBA later, maybe?). I could of course speculate about Telluride, e.g., shows between CA and ATL, but I have no basis for that speculation, while I do actually have some basis for believing that there will be no shows during that week (but I don’t know that for a fact). If Dick’s does not happen, this of course does not (necessarily) mean that there will be no shows in CO this year.
– I think KC is probably the most “off the map” of the asterisked dates (and Blossom the most “on”?). That KC date was definitely in play at one point, though. I’m not aware of OKC ever having been.
– I’m not predicting it by any means, but I wouldn’t be completely shocked if a Northeast date (probably Hartford) showed up not on 8/16 but on, yes I know this sounds crazy, 7/26. That, however, may be an old date too.
– While I wouldn’t bet on it, I also wouldn’t be surprised to see an interesting non-Phish event (or two?), in the Northeast and/or mid-Atlantic and TBA at a later date, in the 8/16-18 timeframe. This is speculation.
– If the Mann doesn’t happen on the 11th-12th, I would not be flabbergasted if the Pinewood Bowl in Lincoln NE snuck into that timeframe. That may be the least reliable thing in this post.
7/21 – Les Schwab Amphitheater, Bend, OR
7/22 – Les Schwab Amphitheater, Bend, OR
7/24 – Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA
7/25 – The Forum, Inglewood, CA
7/28 – Starlight Amphitheatre, Kansas City, MO
7/29 – Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO
7/31 – Tuscaloosa Amphitheater, Tuscaloosa, AL
8/1 – Oak Mountain Amphitheatre, Pelham, AL
8/2 – Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood, Atlanta, GA
8/4 – West Riverfront Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
8/5 – Walnut Creek Amphitheatre, Raleigh, NC
8/8 – Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI
8/9 – Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI
8/11 – The Mann Center, Philadelphia, PA
8/12 – The Mann Center, Philadelphia, PA
8/14 – PNC Bank Arena, Holmdel, NJ
8/15 – Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
8/16 – Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
8/21 – Festival X, Watkins Glen, NY
8/22 – Festival X, Watkins Glen, NY
8/23 – Festival X, Watkins Glen, NY